Monday 3 November 2014

An Announcement for the New Month!


"Listen up humans!"


So, I would just like to start by apologising for the gap in posting, especially since it came without any explanation.  We may not get much in the way of comments here, but everybody has been remarkably supportive, and for that I am grateful.  Especially since this is a blog about a snake flipping people off, which isn't the kind of thing that I initially imagined would gain much of a following...

Anyway, my circumstances have changed a little of late, and I find myself with less time on my hands.  This is only going to get worse as Christmas approaches, as I will be returning to my studies to finish my degree course.  Because of this, I will only be updating twice a week from here on in- provided that Rambo obliges with enough pictures, of course!

Updates will be scheduled for Mondays and Fridays.

Thanks again for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment